Position in Singapore
- The Director, Ideation Asia Pacific leads the Ideation Workplace Strategy & Research team activities, in Asia Pacific.
- Manages development and improvement of Ideation consulting and research processes, as well as development of Ideation knowledge management.
- Leads research projects, involving development of new consulting tools and documents on workplace and business-related topics.
- Manages workplace consulting client projects; consults with sales leaders and Workplace Advisors (AP) to develop strategic rationale for new consulting services for development of high performing workplaces.
- Participates and represents company at key industry events/function to help position company as a workplace knowledge leader.
- Drives AP sales and market strategy to support dealers, knowledge partners, designers and consultants.
Reporting to the Global Ideation Director:
- Have experience in defining and evolve Ideation’s research and consulting framework, including theory, application, and integration with other functions to bring engagement and value to clients surrounding workplace strategy and design.
- Have experience in developing strategic rationale and business plans; lobbies for funds for consulting services, research and tools for development of high performing physical environments, in accordance with leading workplace strategies. Leads research projects to develop and improve Ideation consulting, research tools and databases. Sets research goals and priorities; establishes and controls budgets, schedules and resources to control scope of work and ensure timely delivery and profitability.
- Have strong working relationship with sales leaders, dealers, knowledge partners, designers and consultants, to interact with key clients and drive front-end strategy, including client research and consulting, market differentiation, strategic partnering, and identification of emerging markets; developing plans for joint research and development projects.
- Have experience in leading the translation of data from Ideation knowledge, survey and digital tools into conceptual interior architectural plans, providing solutions that support clients in achieving their business goals, increasing human performance, and manifesting sustainable design.
- Have experience in leading design workshops with clients and their partners as first steps to translate workplace knowledge into implementable applied workspace solutions specific to their key business and project goals.
- Able to provide thought leadership in the area of workplace strategy through knowledge sharing, participation and facilitation to help evolve the workplace, people within it and the technologies used.
- Have experience in plaining , organizing, and conducting expert seminars and symposia, including topic selection and solicitation of expert involvement to continue to lift brand image within marketplace as knowledge leader.
- Able to develop presentation and educational vehicles on subject-related topics, with internal support, to share knowledge with appropriate constituents.
- Have experience in managing client service engagements; facilitating an integrated process to deliver Organic Workplace Solutions.
- Have experience in supporting the sales and marketing teams in client-facing interactions and positioning discussions, pitching for new business and differentiating with Ideation services, research and tools.