Senior Piping Material Engineer
Job Responsibilities :
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma of Professional Degree in Material Science, Mechanical or equivalent.
- Min. 8 years of working experience in the related field.
- Good knowledge in International codes such as ASME 31.3, API, ASTM, BS, etc.
- Familiar of preparation of piping material class, valve and piping specialty data sheets.
- Good material database skill and experience to work in integrated material control systems with PDS/PDMS/S3D/SP3D/E3D 3D CAD is preferable
- Able to work in team and possess excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
- PC literate (MS Word & Excel as a minimum).
- Good command in English (spoken and written).
Job Descriptions :
- Review ITB package, Process licenser’s requirements, Client’s Requirements and FEED Documentations.
- Select applicable standard, codes and specification and incorporate them in the job specification.
- Prepare summary of piping classes.
- Establish Piping Material Specification and piping standard assemblies.
- Provide data for piping components to 3D Cad Coordinator.
- Prepare valve and specialty part data sheets.
- Prepare Requisitions for Inquiry (RFI) and Requisition for Quotation (RFQ) for all piping materials.
- Prepare vendor Technical Bid Tabulation.
- Review vendor data documents and drawings.
- Supervises all Material Take-Off (MTO) activities.