Report to the APAC CEO:
1) Represent the company in Malaysia towards all stakeholders, lead the country management team and encourage an open and productive atmosphere, foster a customer centric culture.
2) Develop and implement the right structure and efficient business development strategy, focus on result improvement in terms of sales, profit and cash flow and enable all functions to contribute to the group strategies. Make sure the country is in line with the segment/group requirements in terms of product supply and other functional requirements.
3) Build and form the sales and service organisation to perform excellently and to fit and match the market requirements. Lead the sales and service team providing sufficient support to distributors and actively interacting with customers and potentials.
4) Actively search and recognize business opportunities and fully exploit the market potential incl. implementing CRM/ service tools, developing premium market messaging to positively position brand in the market, defining and implementing the business plan.
5) Be accountable for budget and P/L planning and results as well as the overall performance of the company. Establish and improve sales and product strategies to drive market demand for products in the area of responsibility.
6) Ensure employees and projects are in line with the applicable laws and regulations as well as the internal company policies, rules and code of conduct.