Senior Package Engineer
- In-depth understanding of package equipment used generally in oil and gas/refinery/industries for onshore and offshore applications, and select correct types of equipment for a given process service application
- Competent to review Vendor’s various options (including limitations and /or deviation) and provide a detailed technical evaluation (TBE/TBT) of the equipment.
- Review in-house and Vendor P&IDs and identify interfaces for the equipment
- Oversee the Vendor FAT/shop testing, review test reports and provide relevant comments if required.
- Competent to participate effectively to resolve any issues related to equipment testing in case of failures/deficiencies/under-performance /discrepancies during shop testing.
- Competent to provide support by responding to Site Technical Queries (STQ) regarding equipment engineering design /equipment installation / mechanical completion for field acceptance
- Competent to explore cost-saving options/energy efficient measures during project execution phase or proposal, if requested, and if available
- Competent to review the documents prepared by Subordinates (as Checker /Technical Advisor), and show guidance / technical advice to Subordinates
- Actively involved in the equipment/project HAZOP and close out any action points
- The ideal Candidate shall possess a Degree in Mechanical Engineering (B.E. Hons) or equivalent.
- Familiar with EPC projects, with proven engineering design experiences in various package equipment for onshore/offshore applications, CCS experience is an additional bonus.