A global energy consultancy is actively looking for someone with your immediate experience to join their growing team as a Senior Process Consultant.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering from a recognized university
- Strong process design skills
- Develop PFD/PI&IDs
- Develop HMB and Utilities calculations
- Develop Line sizing
- Full Proficecy with HYSYS
- Develop Surge analysis with Pipenet
- Develop Feasibility reports, FEED projects
- Strong Experience in developing FEED for LNG Ratification or Jetty projects
- Ability to multi-task, manage multiple interfaces and prioritize work
- Proficiency in process modeling software and adept use of relevant technical computing tools and design software for hydraulic calculations, TRV relief, and other evaluations.
- Evaluation and enhancement of Flare sizing calculations, process calculations, FEED, and EPC contractor's proposals, and technical designs to ensure alignment with project requirements, industry codes and standards, and best practices in the field.