Supported by an experienced, driven, and growing team your key responsibilities will include:
• Management of all contractors and suppliers, working closely with the OE to ensure the quality standards and compliance with the project contracts.
- Management of the project team, budget & schedule
- Coordination of project workstreams involving other teams within the business
- Contribute to a collaborative and supportive working environment across the various teams
- Active project risk management
- Project reporting, both internal and external
- Management of Lender’s Engineers and Owner’s Engineers.
- Responsible for managing project agreements - SFA, PPA, EPC, Suppliers, and other agreements.
- Ensure all permits and licensed are satisfied.
- Engagement and management of external stakeholders and the local community.
- Overall accountability for safety compliance at project level
- Involvement in recruitment and selection of project staff.
• Involvement in support staff training.
- Drive implementation of the requirements of the HSE and Quality plan.
- Actively participate in Scope of Works and Contractor Risk Assessment reviews to help identify errors and develop corrective measures.
- Cash flow & Project Budget management and reporting.
- Handover of the project to the asset management & operations team at the nominated completion milestone