Senior Software Engineer, Platform (Back-end)
My client is a global platform for the community group headquartered in Singapore. The company has expended its regional presence with local offices in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Jakarta, Indonesia. They focus on developing and publishing the worldwide leading religion mobile application which offers comprehensive religious, lifestyle, and community features.
Build the structure of a software application and optimizing servers for speed and stability.
Working with other iOS, Android and backend engineers in Singapore.
Contribute to the continuous development of the app used by more than 100 million people worldwide.
• 2 to 3+ years experience in back-end development
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or other related field, or equivalent experience. Diploma holder or a person with mid-career switch with equivalent relevant experience may be considered.
• Should present a portfolio of their work including code that they have written
• With the ability to understand architecture presented to them and the thought process in how they went about prototyping these architectures.
• The individual must be self-motivated, an excellent problem solver and a fast learner
• Willing to be based in Singapore
• Proficiency in Node.js
• Experience with SQL & NoSQL database technologies
• Experience with secured, optimized & scalable back-end API development
• Experience with high performance, responsive & cross browser compatible web application development
• Experience in Python is a plus
• Ability to work with cross-disciplinary teams
• Working knowledge of Firebase, GCP and its different products
• Able to review others’ codes
• Able to help out junior developers
• Able to work on full features independently