Tasks and areas of responsibility:
- Supporting the South East Asia and Pacific region's need for the company's clean air catalysts, such as sulfuric acid catalyst.
- Client mapping, SF and other report updates, Develop, evaluate, and carry out a yearly business strategy.
- Create a techno-commercial quotation (in conjunction with a technical expert) and lead negotiations for contracts or orders.
- Identifying the needs and pain points of customers, visiting their facilities, and developing customer-specific value propositions
- Internal cooperation in sales planning and sharing of lessons learned for each opportunity.
• Capable of speaking with and understanding the plant managers' problems and how the catalyst and service can help.
• Sincere technical curiosity (Chemical engineer or similar)
• Experience with sulfuric acid or the chemical/refining sectors, or a desire to do so
• Possess good analytical, self-starting, and pro-active skills;