The primary duties include:
• Marketing the company's Clean Air catalysts, such as Sulfuric Acid catalyst, throughout the Southeast Asia and Pacific region.
• Analysing customer needs and pain points by visiting their facilities and developing customer-specific value propositions.
• Client mapping, SF and other report updates, Create, evaluate, and carry out a yearly business strategy.
• Create a techno-commercial quotation (in conjunction with a technical expert) and lead negotiations for contracts or orders.
• Internal cooperation in sales planning and sharing of lessons learned for each opportunity.
Education, training, and experience:
- Openness to diverse cultures; a degree or master's in chemical engineering or an equivalent.
- Fluency in English, at least seven years of experience in the international sales and chemical industries,
- Familiarity with process plants (chemical and refinery industries), and a good understanding of process engineering, plant operation, and instrumentation.
If you are keen to explore this position. Do pass me your updated CV and do highlight sales amounts and the following knowledge/experience should you have it:
- Sulfuric acid
- Sulfur recovery, sulfur recovery management
- Refinery catalyst
- Wet sulfuric acid
- H2 or hydro processing / refinery