- Attend briefing conducted by Sales to detail the scope of works and commitment to deliver to customers for confirmed orders; to be attended by Bid & Design, Customer Support Executive and Finance, if appropriate.
- Ensure all orders are complete and clear for project delivery and installation by thoroughly checking the order details against quotes, bull of quantity, customer’s approved specs and order acknowledgement.
- Responsible for scheduling, coordinating and supervising the installation and reconfiguration of products.
- Works closely with Order Fulfillment & Logistics Managers to ensure customers (internal & external) are kept informed of changes in shipment and installation dates.
- Responsible for ensuring that order, product and installation problems are quickly and effectively resolved.
- Responsible for efficient planning, organizing & executing project management works with minimum cost effect to the organization without compromising the quality of customer service in completing the projects.
- Works closely with sales to quote on projects, takes up communication with the Logistic Manager to drive the compilation of competitive quotes and suggests methods to ensure the GP is safeguarded at all times.
- Promote Harmony Services and assignments are to increase the GP of a Project through variation billing and through consolidation of logistics costs, service jobs to achieve an average GP of 30% wherever possible / support and maintain margins on key projects, retention of strategic accounts, promote growth in new customer segments. With time the implementation of brand identity to that of a full service provider.
- Works diligently in analytical and situational audits of project challenges, engage in intelligent problem solving and efficient deployment of resources to complete projects in a timely manner. The success of these activities must be evidently scored through the Project-based Customer Satisfaction Surveys with high ratings, as perceived by the customers.
- Participate actively in Solutions Selling and adopting best practices in these processes.
|Contact name:||Aden Chia|
|Published:||12 months ago|