- Take a strategic view of the digital commerce landscape, developing the digital and E-commerce strategy with industry best practices and trends.
- Oversee concept development, strategizing, planning, implementation, and coordinating of digital and e-commerce initiatives.
- Develop the strategic on-line marketing plan to drive traffic to online stores.
- Develop O2O integrated marketing plan: Understand consumer on- line shopping behavior and needs and leverage on line shopper data based and work with marketing team to generate more traffic from on line to off line showrooms.
- Contribute to the product strategy for the Company's online services.
- Manage large vendor contracts, and partner with additional third-party vendors to identify and apply solutions as needed for site experience improvement and operational optimization.
- Manage the sales operation process and price system in the new channels
- Work with local e-commerce teams on implementation of all on line activities, including organizing business opportunities, promotions and advertising design to promote products in on line stores
- Keep online store image updated and consistent with brand position
- Strategic planning and implementation of marketing communications strategy in the region to drive activities to achieve the maximum performance at the highest efficiency.
- Position the company's brand as the leading brand in quality, design and value to the customers through effective advertising, publications, promotion and merchandising programs, events, exhibitions and tradeshows, and other marketing communication efforts.
- Build and coach the team to ensure the highest standards of service.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
|26 days ago