Finance business partnering:
• Be the Finance business partner for the Country Head of Philippines and the project delivery organisation, supporting their needs and being the key interface into the Finance organization as a trusted go-to person for all financial matters
• Deliver monthly management and project reporting in accordance with prescribed timeframes, managing project companies as they progress through the development life cycle, with phases from development, construction, through to operations
• Support business planning by providing financial analysis and modelling, maintain and continuously improve FP&A data models using Advanced Microsoft Excel, Power BI and other tools to deliver actionable analysis and insights
• Support the Head of Finance in crafting the annual budget exercise, exercising effective engagement with stakeholders cross functionally to collect, challenge and collate budget inputs
• Review and monitor organization expenditures against plan, manage P&L performance and business KPIs
• Understand what drives the business, have a good overview of our business model, operations & projects
• Support Annual Audits across all project companies in Philippines
• Support the implementation and execution of Accounting, Tax and Structuring due diligence advice
• Continued review and compliance with Finance risk and controls
• Deliver efficiencies and a “best in class” experience to all stakeholders across the company
• Close partnership with the Head of Finance and outsourced service providers, providing business oversight, and work closely with cross-functional teams across the company.
• A pleasant, approachable and down-to-earth personality and adopts a hands-on approach.
• Solutions orientated and outcomes focused.
Your skills and personal traits:
• A qualified accountant (ACCA, CA, CPA) with over 5 years experience, with a demonstrated track record of supporting management reporting and business partnering.
• Experience with project accounting / controlling for infrastructure projects would be a bonus.
• A strong and effective communicator and problem solver, with an innate ability to distill information into an easily digestible format for consumption by impacted stakeholders.
• A self-starter with a strong change mindset, able to identify risks and opportunities, effectively communicate them to seek buy-in, and successfully implement the proposed recommendations.