Corporate Finance Manager
- Provide replies and required documentation for investor due diligence process for the fundraising of company.
- Lead the fundraise process of company in collaboration with the company’s advisors
- Liaise with other departments to get required documents uploaded to the data room and to answer investor requests
Mergers & Acquisitions execution
- Identify potential acquisition targets as per the requirements of the company in Thailand and abroad (incl Vietnam, Malaysia)
- Analysis and evaluation of opportunities for the Company to acquire renewable power assets in Asia
- Review of data room, preparation of financial model and investment memo for the management team and the board of directors for decision making;
- Lead the process from deal sourcing, evaluation, financial modelling, preparation of investment memo to the management of the Contractor, Due Diligence Process, final closing including Share Purchase Agreement and implementation.
- Undertake necessary business travels and meetings, regular communications and exchanges with potential deal targets, third party service providers, Contractor management and related companies.
- Collect financial, industry and market data/information related to sound investment opportunities.
- Conduct analysis on business and financial opportunities related to targeted companies;
- Identify and recommend shortlists of potential deal targets;
- Draft deal documentation such as proposals, teaser, memorandum, management presentation, also participate and coordinate with partners (including Japanese partners)contractors, third party service providers in due diligence, deal valuation and financial structuring;
- Manage all partner relationships (JDA/ MOU partnerships)
- Evaluate proposed projects proposed by the business development department;
- Perform financial model according to the company standards and advise management and the business development team on feasibility
- Prepare project approval files for the presentation to the company board.
Corporate Finance execution
- Ensure that the monthly management reporting (“MIS”) on excel format is available at the 15th of each month for the previous reporting month;
- Lead the process of obtaining data from development team, CEO, COO and finance team, review and present to the Management team as well as the Company’s investor(s);
- Ensure that the quarterly Performance Committee management reporting is available at the end of the month following the reporting quarter;
- Playing a pivotal role in the preparation of budgets, forecasts, latest outlooks, etc
Project Finance origination
• Origination of Debt raising from onshore and offshore lenders
• Dealing with lenders on due diligence, negotiations, documentation processing and managing compliance and reporting. Managing overall relationship with lenders
• Answering queries from lenders on their proposals
• Term sheet negotiation with lender
• Coordinating & executing the necessary requirements for loan disbursement from lenders and their various transaction advisors viz. technical, financial & legal
• Advising, drafting and executing the loan agreements & addendums
• Support the Group CFO on periodic management reporting and analysis for top management/ Board