Design HSE Engineer
• As the lead Fire and Gas Engineer/Design HSE Engineer, it is your responsibility to review, coordinate with the client, M&E consultant, and third-party consultant about Design HSE Studies and/or Fire & Gas design.
• Ensure the calibre of the work produced by outside consultants and the prompt delivery of projects.
• In charge of the engineering and procurement tasks; additionally, the construction and commissioning team may need assistance from you.
• In charge of assisting with proposal execution, including preparing a thorough and appealing technical write-up and estimating costs and labour hours.
• Design Engineer HSE cum The following tasks are to be carried out by the fire and gas engineer:
- Create documents such as the Design HSE Plan and Design HSE Studies Schedule relating to Design HSE studies.
Selection and appointment of consultants for the Design HSE Studies and coordination work with the involvement in the preparation of input/output design documents analysis, reports including but not limited to the following desktop studies and review sessions:
HER & Bow-Tie;
Gas Dispersion Study;
Alarm Rationalization Study;
F&G Mapping; and
Fire Fighting and Fire and Gas Engineering Design Work.
Involved in the preparation of fire safety design documents and analysis including but not limited to:
Fire Protection System Design Basis / Philosophies
Fire water network hydraulic calculations
Fire protection equipment layout
Fire and Gas cause-and-effect diagrams
Fire and Gas detection layouts
Fire fighting and safety equipment specifications
Passive fire protection layouts
Fire and Gas Design & Control Philosophies
Fire Risk Analysis Study
Other safety engineering deliverables
Ideally will possess a Chemical or Mechanical Engineering background from a recognized University or equivalent.
More than 10 years of engineering design experience in Design HSE studies for Onshore Petrochemical,
plants, refineries, or terminals.
Proven engineering design experience in Fire Protection Systems and Fire & Gas Detection System Engineering Design, or both.