1. Lead all the technical and supply chain aspects in the development phase and work with other internal teams to ensure that projects can be delivered with robust engineering solutions with lowest cost.
2. Skills dealing with local subcontractors, negotiation/ reducing costs
3. Deliver technical support to the business development team to deliver solutions to reduce the cost of energy, consistent with safety by design.
4. Ability to manage more than 13 people
1. Minimum 10 years of work experience
2. Bachelor’s in industrial technology/Mechanical, Engineering/Architecture and Urban planning preferred
3. Civil engineering and construction management
4. Ability to conduct audit and acceptance on site
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English