SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER / PROCESS – Front End
The purpose of job is to produce deliverables under the direction/supervision of a Lead/Principal Engineer. This involves performing design calculations, assisting in the performance of engineering and field development studies, and assisting Junior Engineers when required.
JOB MAIN CHALLENGES (specific context, type of business, job complexity)
Front End / Process Engineer role would be:
- Develop Energy Transition studies (Blue and Green Hydrogen, CCUS Projects).
- Assist Lead to execute project by producing necessary deliverables.
- Act as stand-by lead on projects when necessary
- Manage smooth interfacing within discipline team and across multi discipline engineering team / Client / PMT
- Execute project within budget (Cost and Schedule)
Assist with preparation & checking of Engineering deliverables;
- Contribute to Basis for Design and Project Specifications;
- Assist in performing Engineering Studies;
- Running of proprietary software;
- Performing engineering calculations (Production of engineering documents (e.g. P&IDs, data sheets).
- Production of technical notes for reporting of study results.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES
The job holder must have:
- Relevant Engineering degree or equivalent;
- Ideally a Chartered Engineer;
- Minimum 10 years experience, mostly in the upstream Oil & Gas business, downstream/refining industry.
- Good computer literacy with particular competence in MS office software.
- Full command of English language written and spoken;
- Demonstrates the following technical competencies:
- Oil and Gas industry background;
- Knowledge of thermodynamic fluid properties & phase behaviour
- Knowledge of designing of oil and gas processing facilities;
- Knowledge of designing utilities and support systems;
- Modelling and analysis of steady state for process plant;
- Ability to assess key uncertainties impacting production system development;