- Craft strategies for all digital marketing components from SEO, SMM, SEM to content marketing and SEO copywriting.
- Designing, planning and executing effective marketing budget and campaigns in line with the plan, as well as determining and implementing metrics to measure campaign effectiveness.
- Creating content marketing strategies based on the business objectives and audience segments through all channels (online/offline/social).
- Building a high performing marketing team and ensuring effective coordination with other teams.
- Measure ROI and KPI.
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes, new products and features).
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness.
- Ensuring better user experience on the company’s website including responsive design, engaging content and usability.
- Minimum Master’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising/Media, Business Management or equivalent.
- Professional certification in Google/YouTube/ Facebook Ads will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in leading a Digital Marketing department.
- Must be technology savvy with ability to make result driven decisions from analysis of data.
- Display excellent leadership skills with strategic and critical thinking.
- Great organisational and project management skills.
- Possess own transport with valid driving license.
- Fluency in both Bahasa Melayu and English.