- Lead a high-performing team of Solar Project Managers and Site Supervisors to accomplish the business objectives. Provide high level management of quality, risk, safety, and compliance for the solar project and to team members.
- Assign Project Manager and Site Supervisor to project execution to ensure the project is constructed safely and to high quality standard as well as met the approved budget and defined requirement.
- Develop and revise the criteria and selection process of contractors in line with Group policy and practices in Vietnam. Identify project constraints and develops response plans
- Generate internal procedures and processes for tracking progress and updates relating to project, equipment’s, personnel, budget and schedules.
- Manage, monitor and address every aspect of site safety and security, project budget and progress, documentation with Contractors and Clients.
- Review the work progress weekly, monthly and quarterly, compared to overall project timeline, address course correction with relevant Project Manager, Contractors and Clients.
- Follow up the deliveries and ensure the proper material inspection with Project Manager and Site Supervisors at project sites on a timely basis by the most effective and efficient means. Document and resolve issues.
- Ensure the compliance with internal, external and local legal requirements about resources, relevant certificates, project certificates and operation certificate, building and safety codes, and other regulations.
- Interpret and explain contracts and technical information to coordinate with external civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, and roofing consultants and contractors.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvements in project designs, plans, processes, and deployment.
- Ensure the completion of commissioning and punch list data and provide Contractors with instruction on the proper method of remediation.
- Education: University Degree in Construction/ Electricity/ Power or related fields
- Minimum 3 years work experience in managing the implementation of Solar projects with required qualification in Construction as per Vietnam Construction law and relevant regulations.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in management position.
Skills & Knowledge
- Good understanding and exposure to EPC contracts, engineering consultants, equipment suppliers etc.
- Good knowledge of the working procedure and practices with EVN and other authorities in Vietnam as well as the construction law and generally accepted business practices.
- Experience with developing and implementing the construction of solar project from the design to operations covering various facets such as financial, approvals, technical and operational.
- Ability to manage a portfolio of different projects and deal with different functions and stakeholders across the company.
- Strong leadership skill, ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
- Good command of English