- Lead the project sales teams to formulate project sales strategy for Indonesia market, and develop business forecast, budget and manpower plans.
- Establish and maintain regular contact with distributors in assigned area to introduce and promote the sale of brand's products in accordance with company, branch, marketing goals and policies.
- Coach and train the Sales team of distributors to follow brand directions and deliver results.
- Provide guidance and review the activities of distributor sales; provide training and assist in resolve specific questions or problems related to selling efforts or technical issue.
- Establish and maintain contact with potential and existing design architects and developers to create awareness of products in their design and favorite choice of products.
- Establish and maintain regular contact with contractors, general contractors, builders, architects, plumbers and engineers to inform them of the advantages of using products for their customers.
- Analyze and evaluate assigned area regarding sales trends and potentials, competition, economic/business conditions, and distributor performance, recommend changes in sales programs and distributorships to make area operation more effective in meeting sales volume quotas.
- Prepare annual sales forecast for assigned area based on knowledge of area sales trends and potentials, and area competition and economic/business conditions.
- Conduct distributor warehouse and on-site consumer inspections as required, serve distributor and customer complaints regarding product quality, installation or performance.
- Ensure smooth handover of approved or specified projects to distributors, and closely monitor on-time delivery of the products within distributors and customers as well as the completion of signed contracts.
- Attend and participate in Company sales meeting and trade or industry meetings, shows and conventions to increase the knowledge of brand's products, improve selling techniques and cultivate good working relationships with distributors and product users.
- University graduated in marketing or business administration preferred.
- At least 12 years sales experience in building material industry. Solid successful track record is a must.
- Strong networking with developers, architecture firms, and interior design firms
- Good command of English communication skills
- Possess strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills. Frequent travels are required.
- Distributor management experience would be preferred