Information Management Engineer
20 months fixed contract | Singapore
Our client is a leading company that specialised in services and floating solutions development for the oil and gas industry.
• Manage the Information and Data hand-over to the client of project information and documentation in accordance with the agreed procedures
• Monitor all Information and Data interfaces with Client or other third parties to ensure requirements are addressed, and coordinate with adequate stakeholders if necessary
Coordination with Stakeholders
- Coordinate/Advise all the project teams (e.g. Engineering, Supply Chain, Completion & Commissioning, and subcontractors) to ensure information and data requirements are understood and complied with
- Coordinate with Engineers or each discipline members to ensure the information/data quality within the schedule
- Coordinate with Digital/IT team to ensure that the Project DB and Tools are properly setup as per project requirement
- Identify issues related to data quality, and coordinate with/support stakeholders populating the data to eliminate the issues
- Monitor data quality KPIs to reflect the Project Information and Data Management status
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Min 3 + years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in IT Technologies and data handling
- Eagerness to learn and adapt to new technologies, and industry practices
Nice to Have:
- Prior experience in the oil & gas industry is a plus, but not required
- Experience in Information Management position in Oil & Gas filed EPC Contractor
- Background of either Mechanical, Piping, Electrical or Instrument Engineer experience in EPC contractor would be a big plus
- Background of Mechanical Completion & Commissioning Coordinator, CMMS Engineer or Application Engineer (AVEVA)
- Good understanding of systems and software related EPCI and O&M (e.g. AVEVA, SAP, EDMS, Completion, CMMS
- Fluent in Mandarin as this role will be required to make occasional business trips to China
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- A young professional with a strong passion for information management.
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity and a growth mindset, eager to learn and adapt to new technologies and industry practices.
- Possesses a positive attitude and enthusiasm for tackling challenges and solving problems.
- Collaborative team player who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.