Our client is a Norwegian company with offices in Norway and Sri Lanka. They are a premier place to build up and broaden your career, while getting hands-on exposure working with a global clientele.
What's your job role?
• Capable of developing features in high quality adhering to the best practices
• Communicate and collaborate effectively with the team and customers to deliver team goals
• Provide simple solutions to complex problems by demonstrating excellent analytical skills
• Be flexible to learn new technologies and switch between tech-stacks
• Be self-driven and responsible for completion of his/her tasks on-time to meet business needs of our customers
• Understand the domain, lead feature designing and capable of guiding and mentoring the team
• Minimum 3 year of industry experience in developing backends using NodeJS based Micro-services and NoSQL databases
• Industry experience in GraphQL backend implementation
• Expertise in AWS Cloud Platform
• Experience with Firebase or Google Cloud Platform will be an advantage
• Competency Full-Stack development (React, Angular, etc on Front-end)
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Should be able to converse in English language with confidence, and express themselves clearly, and understand and contribute actively to technical discussions