SINGAPORE / FULL-TIME
Our client is one of the leading mobility companies who is committed to play an active and role in the transformation of future mobility. They will continue and further enhance its investment in the focused areas of vehicular interior cabin electrification & integration, vehicular intelligence & security and vehicular internet & connectivity.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage and lead the project team to realize the project QDC objectives (estimate, plan and track the project development activities).
• Take ownership of customer and project issues, and work closely with team for resolution.
• Provide avenue to work with other teams (local and overseas) when needed.
• Make recommendations to prevent problems and manage potential risks when necessary.
• Develop and utilize project timelines for project tasks and ensure target dates are met for multiple projects.
• Provide necessary documents for each project milestone release and ensure project status are communicated timely to all stakeholders
• Need to be flexible to adapt to deadlines, changing schedules and requirements, and unpredictable events.
• Frequent travel for new project kick-off, project progress discussion and alignment.
• Support RFI/RFQ activities in providing feasible work breakdown, manpower planning, and development schedule
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree in Science, Computer, Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics Engineering degree or equivalent.
• Minimum 3 years of work experience as project manager or similar roles, preferably in automotive industry.
• Good knowledge in the areas of product development processes and quality assurance.
• Ability to manage the different phases of the project life cycle, budgets, contracts, schedule, risk, etc.
• Strong interpersonal, leadership, planning and organizational skills.
• Ability to prioritize and manage pressure.
• Good communication skills.