Overall Job Purpose
- Under direction of Section Lead and LAE (lead assigned engineer, senior proposal engineer), to coordinate and develop engineering proposal activities and deliverables including engineering manhour estimation, engineering schedule, and material take-off along with the engineering disciplines.
- To support in development of winning strategy and tactics, to coordinate and monitor engineering proposal activities, and to prepare deliverables in cooperation with Lead Engineer
- To coordinate and follow up with regulatory issues affecting engineering proposal works including engineering quality, cost and/or risk and to ensure that engineering deliverables always comply with regulatory requirements and company’s policies
- To support LAE for allocation of the necessary resources on proposal work in coordination with Section Leads / Lead Engineer and to ensure that resources assignment to the project is well planned.
- To support LAE for coordinating with Engineering Section Leads to confirm readiness of engineering tools and software, enabling engineers to meet the expectations of the Project.
- For improvement of the productivity and competitiveness, to coordinate and monitor the review and improvement of work systems and processes by advising introduction of new technology/methods, raising professional standards, and acquiring better equipment.
- HSEQ: Complies with the company HSEQ Code of Conduct as described in the HSEQ Policies, the 14 HSEQ Standards, and the HSEQ Procedures to protect people and the environment at all times. Has a duty of care to ensure that all personnel work in a manner that is not harmful to their own health and safety and the health and safety of others.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum Bachelor or Master of Engineering or equivalent
- Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience in Oil and Gas or FPSO sector
- Preferred Project engineer, lead engineer experience