- Analyze global project sales and pipeline data to share results and provide actionable recommendations to Sales & Marketing teams.
- Coordination and verification of sales performance metrics.
- Assist in development and implementation of CRM system in addition to ongoing maintenance, support, and reporting for sales team.
- Collaborate with IT / Sales / Marketing for opportunities for process improvements and system enhancements.
- Use analytical tools to interpret data sets to identify trends and patterns for predictive analytics.
- Provide ongoing support for our global project sales associates with project tracking and ad hoc analytical requests.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, business administration, or related field.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in Marketing, Sales Operations, or related field.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and have experience with Business Intelligence tools (PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik, etc.)
- Experience with CRM systems preferred.
- Must be analytical, detail oriented, a good communicator, high level of organization and a team player.
- Have a global mindset and able to accommodate global support.
- Fluent in English and Chinese