Based in Singapore, the job role is to grow the sales of products in South East Asia through developing the existing dealer network and identifying news sales opportunities. The successful candidate is expected to become the product champion throughout the region and work closely with all sales personnel to ensure that brand is specified on all projects. It is also expected that the successful applicant will actively source new opportunities through direct targeting of Architects and Designers and end user clients.
- Meet and exceed individual target for South East Asia
- Gain an understanding of the potential market locally to identify opportunities in regional and local sectors for increasing accessibility of the offer
- Win business against sales and margin target for all products
- Timetable and gain support in Marketing and seminar activity locally
- Provide regular accurate forecasting information for total volume sales by product group and detailed information on specific large projects
- Preserve good working relationships with local dealer personnel maintaining competence and commitment to ergonomic solutions
- Supporting sales through the sales channel, participating, and contributing to regular team meetings.
- Frequent networking with the Architect and Design (A&D) community throughout the region to increase sales opportunities
- Target end users to grow new business opportunities and bring sales back into the dealer channel
- Provide field training for dealer sales personnel in product and positional skills
- Identify appropriate new dealers and develop these opportunities
- Participate in induction training for new personnel and new product training
- Canvas business opportunities in person. Identify, qualify, and develop