Our client in the O&G sector are currently looking for a SENIOR FRONT END/PROCESS ENGINEER.
The purpose of job is to produce deliverables under the direction/supervision of a Lead/Principal Engineer. This involves performing design calculations, assisting in the performance of engineering and field development studies, and assisting Junior Engineers when required.
Roles and Responsibility will be:
- Assist Lead to execute project by producing necessary deliverables.
- Act as stand-by lead on projects when necessary
- Manage smooth interfacing within discipline team and across multi discipline engineering team / Client / PMT
- Execute project within budget (Cost and Schedule)
Assist with preparation & checking of Engineering deliverables;
- Contribute to Basis for Design and Project Specifications;
- Assist in performing Engineering Studies;
- Running of proprietary software ;
- Performing engineering calculations (Production of engineering documents (e.g. P&IDs, data sheets).
- Production of technical notes for reporting of study results.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES
The job holder must have:
- Relevant Engineering degree or equivalent;
- BSC, Chartered Engineer;
- Minimum 10-15 years experience, mostly in the upstream Oil & Gas business, downstream/refining industry
- Good computer literacy with particular competence in MS office software.
- Full command of English language written and spoken;
- Demonstrates the following technical competencies:
- Oil and Gas industry background;
- Knowledge of thermodynamic fluid properties & phase behaviour;
- Knowledge of designing of oil and gas processing facilities;
- Knowledge of designing utilities and support systems;
- Modelling and analysis of steady state for process plant;
- Ability to assess key uncertainties impacting production system development;