SENIOR PROPOSAL ENGINEER
Our client is an international Engineering service provider from the Oil & Gas sector - covering O&G Water Treatment Packages.
- More than 5 years experience in a senior proposal engineer role or higher.
- High proficiency in English
- Preferable Master in Chemical Engineering from UK/US/Australia University, but Bachelor in
- Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering is acceptable.
- Preferrable involve in some sort of management role currently.
- Has the knowledge and good in reviewing terms and conditions by the client.
- Proficient in legal terms and legal-related documents.
- Equip with knowledge of project financing, cash flow analysis, and bid strategy.
- Mentoring at least 2 subordinates.
- Must have skid fabrication and oil and gas industry knowledge.
- Review proposal engineer deliverables for proposal submission.
- Review and analyse terms and condition from client.
- Develop cash flow analysis and review payment terms for project bid.
- Monitor and review departmental performance metrics and report to manager.
- Monitor staff development and mentor proposal engineer and report to the manager on progress.
- Prepare technical and commercial proposal based on RFQ received.
- Analyse ITB/RFQ from client in terms of technical and commercial.
- Assist global sales team with technical and commercial clarification.
- Develop, negotiate, and confirm specification with external groups including clients, vendor, contractors, and OEM in timely manner.
- Perform process preliminary design and sizing or budgetary proposal.
- Develop and confirm technical requirement with internal engineering team.
- Develop material take off and costing.
- To arrange deliverables for proposal submission.
- Issue RFQ to external vendor and follow up with the quotation status.
- Complete the vendor registration, tender prequalification.
- Advise to salesperson in charge the best strategy in terms of technical and commercial advantage and disadvantage for proposal bidding.
- Provide feedback to Proposal Manager on the Proposal development activity throughout the bidding phase.