Senior Static Equipment
- In-depth understanding of static equipment including pressure vessels, air-coolers, heat exchangers, fire heaters, API 650 tanks, columns etc used generally in oil and gas/refinery/industries for onshore and offshore applications, and select correct types of equipment for a given process service application
- Competent to review Vendor’s various options (including limitations and /or deviations) and provide a detailed technical evaluation (TBE/TBT) of the equipment.
- Competent to review in-house and Vendor P&IDs and identify interfaces for the equipment
- Competent to witness the Vendor FAT/shop testing, and review test reports and providing relevant comments if required
- Competent to participate effectively to resolve any issues related to equipment testing in case of failures/deficiencies/under-performance /discrepancies during shop testing.
- Competent to provide support by responding to Site Technical Queries (STQ) regarding equipment engineering design /equipment installation / mechanical completion for field acceptance
- Competent to explore cost-saving options/energy efficient measures during the project execution phase or during the proposal, if requested, and if available
- Review the documents prepared by Subordinates (as Checker /Technical Advisor), and show guidance / technical advice to Subordinates
- Actively involved in the equipment/project HAZOP and closing out any action points
- The ideal Candidate shall possess a Degree in Mechanical Engineering (B.E. Hons) or equivalent.
- Familiar with EPC projects, with proven engineering design experiences in various package equipment for onshore/offshore applications, CCS experience is an additional bonus.