Supervise site erection and installation job according to engineering documents and specifications following best practices, local authority requirement and safety protocols.
Attend to site audit/ investigation activities/ supervisory services as required.
Prepare site audit/ site progress report and minutes of site meeting for internal update.
Review plant 3D model according to P&ID, equipment drawing, instrument hookup drawing, specific equipment/ instrument requirement, best practices on piping routing for ease of operating/ maintenance/ safety.
Prepare 3D checking report for corrective action to be taken by 3D drafter, prompt follow up and provide guidance as required to ensure final 3D model is completed within timeline.
Supervise open box and joint inspection with client for goods delivered to site.
Coordinate and validate vendor’s equipment commissioning.
Prompt coordination with relevant stakeholders (internal/ vendor/ client/ contractor) regularly to ensure site issues are well tackled in time.
Support commissioning activities with regards to mechanical functionality.
Plan and organize pre-commissioning work with client which includes:1. Hydrotest and pressure test of system.2. Piping and system flushing work as per requirement.3. Mechanical items & accessories installation.4. Functional test for the equipment.
Provide support to the commissioning team during plant startup.
- Possess at least Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum 2 year’s experience on field supervision or commissioning, preferably within the oils & fats, food emulsifiers or oleochemical field.
- Familiar with P&ID, equipment/ machinery drawing and piping isometric.
- Candidate with good knowledge of pump, heat exchanger, adsorption chiller, compressor and boiler is a plus.
- Computer literate in MS Office.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a proactive team player in combination with a strong self-supporting / independent character.
- Willingness to frequent worldwide travel (80% of your time).
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Bahasa Melayu.