Duties and Responsibilities
- Day to day management of assigned projects
- Producing project plans and project milestones
- Liaising with stakeholders to align the expectation of the project.
- Coordination of installation schedules; management of staffing to ensure on time completion and meeting budget allocated.
- Coordination of permitting for projects.
- Coordinate with development and engineering to develop preliminary design budget.
- Support bid packages and procure materials and services as needed.
- Create project budget based upon quotes and bids; track project costs.
- Serve as point-of-contact for customers/clients during each project.
- Provide progress reports and other status updates to client and management as required.
- Maintaining records and databases
Experience and Interpersonal skills
- Solid understanding of Project Management process.
- Ability to problem solve both personnel issues and project issues
- Good record keeping and organizational skills
- Self-starter with excellent presentation skills with constant attention to details.
- Self-disciplined and result-oriented.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Education: Bachelor, Master’s degree in electrical engineering field or equivalent
- 3-5+ years’ experience in solar or renewable project management with track record of success
- Certification/Training/Languages: Fluent English required; regional languages a plus
- MS office suite
- AutoCAD, PVsyst