A fast-growing global renewable energy IPP company is actively looking for someone to join their team as a Technical Manager in Bangkok, Thailand.
This is a two-year renewable contract, during which you will manage local staff and provide support to the Country Manager in the operations of the business in Thailand.
The Technical Manager will focus on:
- Create technical documents such as yield assessments (using PVSyst) and module layouts (using HelioScope or AutoCAD).
- Perform on-site visits to gather information for solar PV installations.
- Gather and analyze electricity consumption data.
- Develop RFP/RFQ documents for EPC selection, and evaluate proposals.
- Oversee contractors throughout the construction and commissioning phases.
- Analyze performance data and offer cost-benefit solutions for operational power plants.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in solar – Preferably someone with LSS experience
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Familiarity with PVSyst, HelioScope or AutoCAD
- Have experience in PPA (Power Purchase Agreements) is a plus