Electrical Engineer – Job’s Description
• Able to create various electrical deliverables, including Single Line Diagrams, Load Schedules, Motor Control Schedules, Cable Schedules, Cable Routing Drawings, Power and Control Drawings, Area Classification Drawings, Grounding Drawings, etc.
• Enough familiarity with international codes and standards related to electrical design.
• Capable of performing electrical design work up to on-site construction (supervision)
• Proven expertise in project engineering, preparing electrical inquiry documents, evaluating commercial and technical bids, MTO and cost estimation, and coordinating cross-disciplinary efforts.
• Be familiar with electrical devices such transformers, HV and LV switchgear, MCC, motors, UPS, LCS, communication devices, etc.
• Capable of performing electrical calculations, such as short circuit analysis, cable sizing/voltage drop calculations, etc.
• Coordinating projects with other disciplines and reviewing equipment packages, specifications, and datasheets from other disciplines (such as mechanical, instrument, and others).
• In charge of efficiently and promptly completing Electrical design engineering work during the proposal and project delivery stages.
• Electrical Design & Engineering Work: Create engineering design work in accordance with specifications and collaborate with other departments on the design work.
• Creating procedures and help for pre- and post-commissioning.
• Supervision at the construction site through construction assistance (depends on projects varies from few days to few months).
• Procurement Assistance: preparing bid tabulations, providing data sheets to procurement, and assessing vendor quotes.
• Possess a Degree in Electrical Engineering.
• Minimum 3 years of working experience preferably in Oil & Gas industry.
• Able to use ETAP – Power System Study.
• Capable to prepare electrical deliverables such as Single Line Diagram, Load Schedule, Motor Control Schedule,
Cable Schedule, Cable routing drawing, Power and Control drawing, Area Classification drawing, grounding
• Sufficient knowledge of International Codes & Standards in relation to Electrical Design.
• Able to undertake works in electrical design up to construction at site (supervision).
• Experience in Project Engineering, Preparation of Electrical Inquiry Documents and commercial/technical Bid
Evaluation. MTO and Cost Estimation and Inter-Discipline coordination.
• Familiar with Electrical Equipment such as Transformers, HV & LV Switchgear, MCC, Motors, UPS, LCS,
Communication equipment, etc.
• Able to perform Electrical calculation such as Cable sizing/Voltage Drop calculation, Short circuit study, etc.