A leading worldwide energy consultancy is actively looking for someone with your immediate experiences to join the regional team to support LNG-to-Power and Green Fuels projects in Asia.
If you were to become a part of our team, you'd find yourself engaged in a range of fascinating tasks – from feasibility studies and conceptual design to technical due diligence and FEED.
A particularly exciting aspect is the chance to lead conceptual designs for various LNG terminals (both onshore and floating) as well as their interconnection with power plants.
The Process Consultant will be focusing on:
1. Strong process design skills
2. Develop PFD/PI&IDs
3. Develop HMB and Utilities calculations
4. Develop Line sizing
5. Full Proficecy with HYSYS
6. Develop Surge analysis with Pipenet
7. Develop Feasibility reports, FEED projects
8. Other Process related work such as flare sizing, etc.