This role reports to the Strategic Sales Manager
• Fill the “sales funnel” for the assigned territory and close deals by actively targeting key client groups -- especially Architect & Design Firms, Real Estate, Project Management, large corporate end users and government.
- Methods to include:
2) gathering information and tracking leads
3) developing and taking part in “company capabilities” and product presentations
• Develops and implements business plans to increase new business and expansion opportunities; holds self-accountable for achieving assigned goals and objectives.
• Forecast sales based on “sales funnel” concept for 30-60-90 days and work with SM/GSM to develop winning strategy and close business.
• Develop Sales Presentation strategies based on “product for project” concepts.
• Conduct sales presentations to customers and offer products/solutions that meet client’s expectation and support product development strategy.
• Assist in developing Marketing strategies for company's product and services.
• Actively work to gain market intelligence, including information on competitive products, competitors’ market activity, industry trends, future projects etc.
• Work closely with sales operations team to complete the sales cycle.
• Work closely with A&D Managers and CEEs to ensure leads are exchanged and to give the customer a seamless experience.
• Provide Leadership and mentoring to other members of the BD team.
• Positively lead and influence the team to collaborate and partner together with entire organization to achieve individual, team and business goals
• Ability to coach, and develop sales processes/tools and customer facing skills