• Develop and maintain the products infrastructure architecture aligning security, compliance, performance, and scalability.
• Evaluate architectures and designs for security vulnerabilities; propose and develop implementable alternative solution for clients.
• Develop and maintain monitoring, auditing, and reporting frameworks which produces artifacts that support security and compliance needs for clients.
• Implement best practices for cloud security and infrastructure on client’s cloud platforms.
• Support the company IT infrastructure both on premise and on cloud.
• 3+ years of DevSecOps experience.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience with AWS/ Azure/ GCP platforms.
• Experience with AWS/ Azure/ GCP and/or on-premises infrastructure.
• Great communication and coordination skills, possess strong sense of ownership.
• Familiar or keen in support and consulting, including both internal and client facing experience.
• Strong experience in DevOps development practices and CI/CD pipelines.
• Significant experience as a security-focused developer and DevSecOps practices.
• Excellent presentation and briefing skills.
• Willing to accept challenges and passionate in learning, able to respond quickly during emergency events.
• AWS/ Azure/ GCP certification in the DevOps/ Security/ Solution architect space certification will be a plus.
• CISSP/ DevOps-related certification will be a plus.