· Work closely with researchers to develop cybersecurity products.
· Adopt and build up the knowledge to be a domain expert in a specific field of cybersecurity.
· Participate in technical design reviews, integration, testing and documentation effort.
· Developing effective solution/design/code/unit test.
· Proven experience as full-stack developer.
· Familiarity with common stacks.
· Front-end Frameworks (React, jQuery, Bootstrap).
· Web Servers (IIS, NGIX, Apache TomCat).
· Databases (MongoDB, MySQL).
· Programming languages (C#, Python).
· Unit Testing (xUnit, Pytest).
· Containerisation (Docker).
· Source Control (GitHub).
· Excellent analytical, teamwork and communication.
· Organised and ability to properly document software.
· Cyber security experience is an added advantage.
· Min. of 2 years' experience is required.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Engineering/Science preferred. job description added