- Ensure that the customer service team provides complete, accurate, and quality support to customers by efficiently handling customer service and logistics matters in a timely and professional manner.
- Liaise with manufacturing and logistics personnel regarding order and delivery status. Coordinate with other company stakeholders and internal departments regarding customer requirements, inventory levels, order back-logs and sales forecasts.
- Manage the documentation and archiving of the after-sales process. Make recommendations on how to improve and streamline the customer service process.
- Train the customer service team on processes and procedures. Establish performance goals of direct reports, and monitors performance on a continual basis.
- Ensure orders and pricings are entered correctly and promptly into the SAP system, including proper billing, delivery orders and other correspondence is issued to customers in a timely manner. Assist in completion and processing of customer credit application forms.
- Monitors stock levels to ensure accuracy and ability to support daily business and avoid slowly moving stock expiration.
- Plan, lead, direct and supervise the customer service function in order to provide pre and post-order management & logistics support.
Back to job search
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs