Senior Process Engineer
Job Responsibilities: -
- Participate in ITB study and prepare bid specifications.
- Establish standard and concept for the work to comply with job requirements.
- Lead and Involve in various engineering stage such as Feasibility Study, Basic Engineering Design and Detail Engineering.
- Preparation Process Drawings such as Process Flow Scheme, Piping & Instrumentation Diagram, Equipment data sheet, Instrument data sheet and other deliverables, Flare System Sizing, other process calculations including BOG calculation rate.
- Interface with other internal disciplines such as Mechanical, Piping, Instrument.
- Liaise with clients and vendors for technical issues and to define project scope.
- Planning, scheduling, quality control of designated project.
- Support pre-commissioning and commissioning activities.
- Able to resolve technical issues.
- Accountable for success completion of assigned engineering tasks.
Job Requirements: -
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Chemical Engineering or Equivalent.
- Ideally 10 years of process engineering/design experience with Engineering Company in Oil & Gas industries. Experience in LNG, Ethylene Plant and Silicone Plant Design is an advantage.
- Familiar with international codes and standard (especially API, PTS (PETRONAS Technical Standard), SHELL DEP, etc.)
- Having previous experience in Greenfield, Brownfield and plant modification projects.
- Able to work in team and possess excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and writing skills.
- Experiences in process simulation (PRO II & HYSYS), flare network simulation (FLARENET), gas radiation (FLARESIM), Pipenet, Heat Exchanger sizing and rating, etc.
- Project Lead experience and participated in process design reviews and safety study workshops such as P&ID Review, HAZOP, HAZID, IPF, RAM, HFE, SOE, Alarm Rationalization, Plot Plan Review, 3D Model Review.
- Knowledge in AUTOCAD & SPPID is a plus.
- PC literate (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project as a minimum).
- Good command in English (spoken and written).
- Willing to travel