Treasury Operations Manager
- Maintaining and monitoring bank facilities and bank guarantees, utilization/drawdown guidelines, roll-over of working capital facilities, repayment schedule on the maturity date and interest charges.
- Assist banking review process with the lending banks.
- Coordinate with the facility agent on loans related issues.
- Ensure compliance with loan covenants (financial and non-financial covenants).
- Liaise with the group subsidiaries on cash flow management, and funding requirement and identify sources of funds.
- Manage group cashflow requirements to ensure sufficient funds are available to fulfil the company’s commitments.
- Managing cash systems /internet banking and maintenance of bank accounts.
- Liaising with financial institutions on banking-related issues
- Participate in the preparation of budgets.
- Assist in the preparation of the policy, procedures, and documentation necessary for approvals
- Managing FX and profit/interest rate exposure according to the approved policies.
- Monitoring daily movement of FX rate to ensure minimal impact on business.
- Develop risk risk mitigation strategies
- Supporting the month-end process where necessary
- Approve ledger entries by auditing transactions
- Support annual audits by providing information and responses to auditors
- Aid fundraising activities
- Forecast medium and long-term funding requirements.
- Ensures policies and procedures meet the organization's objectives, needs, and regulatory body requirements.
- Prepares management and Board reports / materials.
- Liaising with senior management across the organization.
- Analysing various scenarios and risks and reporting to senior management.
IDEAL SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Ideally will have over 10 years of experience in treasury operations or function.
- Understanding and experience of treasury accounting including FX, liquidity, cashflow and various financial instruments.
- Strong understanding of financial markets, financial instruments and debt instruments.
- Knowledge of banking relationships and covenants.
- Team player with the ability to communicate and coordinate with multiple parties.
- Experienced in setting-up group cash management operations and procedures
- Excellent time management and organizational ability.