We are a proprietary trading company that is headquartered in the US focused in trading with digital assets. Their great success in the past years has led to their exponential growth and we are now looking for a Software Engineers to join their team and work on problems across all levels of the software stack.
- Individuals can expect to be working in Trading infrastructure and Trading Applications.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about development and able to solve difficult technical problems in a fast-paced and energetic environment.
- In this role, a candidate can expect exposure to a wide range of interesting and challenging technical problems involving high performance computing, software design, big data and will gain understanding of trading on centralized and decentralized exchanges.
- Most problems require high-availability, high-throughput and low latency solutions.
- Candidates will be exposed to cool cutting edge technologies in the fast evolving crypto space.
- There may be other duties as assigned as well.
- At least 5+ years of strong C++ development experience in a Linux environment, with an understanding of templates and both low level and high-level optimization
- Strong programming experience with Python is highly desirable but not essential.
- Cloud infrastructure experience (AWS) and familiarity with internet protocols WS, HTTP
- Self-directed and comfortable taking ownership of projects and responsibilities, strong work ethic
- Understanding of computer systems (operating systems, networks) and how to leverage that knowledge to build and debug high performance distributed systems
- Experience in creating and debugging multi-threaded applications
- Desire to work within a collaborative, team-driven environment
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Reliable and predictable availability
Nice to have:
- Exposure to Python or a willingness to quickly become proficient
- Interest in cryptocurrencies and experience with trading or execution systems
For more information on this opportunity & other Technology related positions please contact Fahad Ahmed at Fahad@Aurora-Talent.Com