PIPING DESIGN ENGINEER
- Responsible in pipe routing and equipment layout planning study.
- Responsible in engineering design works such as plot plan, key plan, piping arrangement, construction isometric and pipe support detail drawing, field fabrication part, etc.
- Responsible in prepare information drawings such as civil information, nozzle orientation, vessel clip, instrument component information and process information (piping isometric for calculation of hydraulic delta-p, etc.)
- Review all internal design check (IDC) documents from all disciplines.
- Assist construction and commissioning activities (Field/Site works).
- Liaise with clients as and when necessary.
- Prepare and provide Bill of Material and Bill of Quantity for procurement and construction activities.
- Capable to produce neat quality and organized piping drawing, feasible piping design, effective and smooth engineering works, and minimize error in piping design work.
- Capable to complete engineering design within project schedule with minimum supervision.
- Possess Degree in Mechanical/ Chemical/ Material Engineering or Certificate in Mechanical Drafting.
- Ideally 5 years of piping design experience in Oil & Gas, Petrochemical industries.
- Good knowledge in drawing preparation of Plot Plan,Key Plan, Underground and Aboveground Piping Plan, Detailed Pipe Support and Construction Isometric.
- Good knowledge and ability to prepare civil information and mechanical information such as Pipe Rack, Platform Structure, Nozzle Orientation, Vessel Clip, etc.
- Having previous experience handling revamp project, and/or greenfield project.
- Able to carry out site survey in order to gain required information and/or verification of existing plant documentation.
- Able to work in team and possess excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
- Good skill in the application of Auto-Cad.
- Knowledge in most commonly used software (Microstation) and able to operate 3D design software, (S3D/CADWorx/PDMS/E3D) are essential for this positions.
- PC literate (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project as a minimum).
- Good command in English and Bahasa Malaysia (spoken and written).