- Introduce and establish brand and products at leading architectural firms and offices in Singapore to secure international specifications.
- Connect with the international sales team to support with projects developed via Singapore.
- Set-up of an efficient retail channel for sustainable sales
- Willing to travel in South East Asia within a flight radius of appr. 4 hours to develop the business in countries like Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Hongkong, Malaysia and more. Support and develop the existing customer base in South East Asia, finding new clients and develop business relation with investment groups (like hotel chains, shopping malls, builders and developers, MNE companies).
- Conduct product presentations, trainings, local exhibitions. Develop the marketing strategies and business plans. Experienced in guiding a local marketing agency to target the essential client groups incl. using social media.
- Proven track record in the sanitary or comparable industry. Candidate can show growth results and achievement of ambitious goals. Is capable to achieve substantial growth by defining the matching strategy and bringing in his personal network. Understands the business and is able to develop a clear strategy for the different markets.
Senior Business Development Manager (SEA)
|Contact name:||Aden Chia|
|Published:||7 months ago|
|Startdate:||23 November 2022 - 23 November 2022|