- Lead, recruit, hire, and train the sales team division.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales team to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met.
- Ensure sales team targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition.
- Provide daily report of field sales success and communicate Voice Of Customer data to the senior management team.
- Continually assess current business distribution channels, develop and evaluate their performance and manage conflict, ensuring alignment with territory plans.
- Maintain data relative to partners, accounts and activities and will document customer interactions.
- Bachelor's Degree in any field
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in leading a sales team
- A telesales background would be highly advantageous
- Must be people and performance oriented and target result driven
- Display good leadership skills with strategic and critical thinking
- Experience with CRM databases
- Confident communicator with excellent networking skills
- Possess own transport with valid driving license
- Fluency in both Bahasa Melayu and English