Android Development Engineer
Our client is one of the fastest-growing Singapore technology companies, with more than 30 offices and 6 R&D centres around the world. Powered by Artificial Intelligence technology, our client’s video-based products and services have gained immense popularity, with nearly 400 million monthly active users in more than 150 countries. These include live streaming, short-form video and instant communication.
- Responsible for company related product function development and new technology exploration;
- Design a reasonable business and technical framework for the project to improve R&D efficiency and R&D quality;
- Participate in technical research and technical induction work;
- Participate in the performance, power consumption, and experience optimization work
- Good coding style and programming basis, with certain architectural design capabilities, can better complete the module's program design;
- Familiar with Android's mainstream framework, open source technology (e.g. Android Architecture Components, RxJava, Retrofit, etc.), understand the Android Framework, add-on technology;
- Have their own understanding of the Android performance optimization or engineering architecture, have been assembled, Caton Fever optimization and other related experience points; 4. Have good ability to analyze and solve problems, develop technology to complete online problem tracking and positioning efficiently, actively promote progression of the project and achieve project goals, and have good learning ability and technical document writing ability;
- Have enthusiasm and curiosity for technology, and are willing to take the initiative to understand the combined application of new technology and promote the landing of technology Topic;
- Others: Optional for relevant technical reserves in the field of audio and video, bonus points for live broadcast related development experience.