Our client is a fast-growing IT consultancy specialising in the transformation of complex Global enterprises.
• Build highly efficient and scalable ETL processes using big data technology
• Deploy code to production and maintain the stability of the production environment
• Leverage large scale cloud infrastructure to build high throughput services
• Designing and implementing code in SQL/Python
• Good understanding and implementation experience in Data Governance, Data Quality, Data Modelling etc.
• Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
• Strong communication and collaboration abilities in addition to technical depth
• Ensure projects are delivered on time and to the satisfaction of the stakeholder
• 2-5 years of experience as a data engineer/similar
• Significant experience with Azure services and worked on Azure data projects
• Experience with Azure cloud services: ADF, ADB, Azure SQL server
• Should have worked in Azure data bricks orchestration with any language (like R, Scala, Python, SQL)
• Should have developed Azure data factory pipelines
• Should have knowledge or worked on Azure synapse analytics.
• Experience with DevOps, Continuous Delivery
• Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python.
• SAP experience (bonus; not essential)
• Knowledge with any of the following programming/scripting languages: Python, Java, Scala
• Knowledge of Agile Methodologies
• Knowledge on orchestrating workloads on cloud
• Knowledge on legacy Database Migration.