- Work closely with headquarters team of senior engineers based in Europe.
- Involve in projects focused on the Group’s FX business (trading platform/websites) across Asia with special attention on the China market.
- Provide back-end programming and development support to ensure system consistency and optimise user experience.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Develop and maintain functional and stable web applications in alignment with the Group’s business goals and objectives.
- Follow emerging technologies and study industry trends to recommend, create or improve back-end processes and codes, and design/implement maximum efficiencies through collaborative team work.
- Problem solve, debug, and troubleshoot technical issues that arise.
- Attend/complete scheduled trainings provided on Pluralsight.
- Adapt in an international environment that encourages and promotes open communication, close-knit teamwork and servant leadership.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related discipline
- At least 5 years of work experience as a Software Engineer, Programmer or similar capacity
- Well versed with Java Spring Framework (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Data)
- Good knowledge of MySQL and Hibernate ORM
- Proficient in writing and speaking English with effective communication skills
- Following additions will be considered as highly advantageous; Agile, Scrum, CI/CD, TDD / ability to code on C++ / exposure in FX trading business and real time systems