SENIOR PROPOSAL ENGINEER
Our client is an international Engineering service provider from the Oil & Gas sector - covering O&G Process Skids for Water Treatment / Produced Water
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, E&I, Material and equivalent) with at least 5 years of related working experiences.
- Computer literacy in Excel, Word, project and preferably some knowledge on Hysys, excellent communication skill with clients
- Able to analyse information and interpret the information and identify key points of the tender/proposal requirement.
- Knowledgeable in oil and gas standards, requirement, and the know-how.
- Able to work under pressure, meeting deadlines, with a flexible approach to solutions
- Review proposal engineer deliverables for proposal submission.
- Review and analyse terms and condition from client.
- Develop cash flow analysis and review payment terms for project bid.
- Monitor and review departmental performance metrics and report to manager.
- Monitor staff development and mentor proposal engineer and report to the manager on progress.
- Prepare technical and commercial proposal based on RFQ received.
- Analyse ITB/RFQ from client in terms of technical and commercial.
- Assist global sales team with technical and commercial clarification.
- Develop, negotiate, and confirm specification with external groups including clients, vendor, contractors, and OEM in timely manner.
- Perform process preliminary design and sizing or budgetary proposal.
- Develop and confirm technical requirement with internal engineering team.
- Develop material take off and costing.
- To arrange deliverables for proposal submission.
- Issue RFQ to external vendor and follow up with the quotation status.
- Complete the vendor registration, tender prequalification.
- Advise to salesperson in charge the best strategy in terms of technical and commercial advantage and disadvantage for proposal bidding.
- Provide feedback to Proposal Manager on the Proposal development activity throughout the bidding phase.