REMOTE IS AVAILABLE (SOUTHEAST ASIA/ENGINEERING – OTHERS)
Our client is building a magical payables experience for businesses in the Asia-Pacific region. They offer an all-in-one software that consolidates corporate cards, bill payments, approvals and accounting reconciliation into one sleek interface.
- Analyze business requirements and architect a solution that is robust and scalable along with providing technical documentation of solution.
- Work closely with senior leadership to transform visions & roadmaps into reality.
- Be a technical architect, mentor, and driver towards the right technology
- Create and/or contribute to best practices, development processes and coding standards
- Be a major contributor to our agile and scrum practices
- Mentor engineers in their technical careers to help them grow
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and above all, you are a team player!
- 7+ years of experience developing and shipping production-grade software
- Bachelor in Computer Science or quantitative field; M.S. preferred
- Expert level skills in implementing design patterns (singleton, facade, factory, observer etc.)
- Experience building enterprise scale web services (RESTful), and their scalability, resiliency, and availability
- Demonstrated proficiency in troubleshooting, root-cause analysis, application design, and implementing large components for enterprise projects
- Experience working with FinTech/B2B startups
- Experience with microservices
- Familiarity with AWS
- Familiarity with gRPC
- Familiarity with containerization technology