Singapore|Fulltime|Permanent· Mid-Senior level
Our client is one of the fastest-growing Singapore technology companies, with more than 30 offices and 6 R&D centres around the world. Powered by Artificial Intelligence technology, our client’s video-based products and services have gained immense popularity, with nearly 400 million monthly active users in more than 150 countries. These include live streaming, short-form video and instant communication.
- Responsible for the login and registration of product lines such as live streaming and short video, and the technical architecture optimization and evolution of gateway and other modules to improve the efficiency and quality of product development.
- Responsible for optimizing and evolving existing business modules and technical architecture, and improving product development efficiency and quality.
- Familiar with C/C++, with solid programming foundation, good coding style, familiar with commonly used software engineering methods, design patterns, data structures and algorithms.
- Familiar with Linux operating system, TCP/IP network, and have certain network-related development experience.
- Familiar with the design and application of distributed systems, as well as common mechanism principles such as distributed storage systems and messages, and can reasonably apply distributed technology to solve problems.
- Familiar with the design, development and tuning of high-concurrency, high-load, and high-availability systems, and have a good ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Good communication skills, teamwork ability, and understanding of business.
- Able to speak and understand Chinese are preferred for this position.