Software Engineer, Network Technology
My client is one of the leading mobility companies who is committed to play an active and role in the transformation of future mobility. They will continue and further enhance its investment in the focused areas of vehicular interior cabin electrification & integration, vehicular intelligence & security and vehicular internet & connectivity.
My client is seeking highly talented Software Engineer, Network Technology with experiences in developing application or middleware on embedded system (automotive ECU system is preferable) for connectivity and network functions.
- Design and develop protocol stacks for Vehicle Network/Communication functions or systems (including but not limited to Ethernet, CAN, LIN, FlexRay, Optical related.)
- Develop subsystem prototyping such as DoIP and SOME/IP stack based ecosystem.
- Lead or participate in product software architecture definition and design which meet automotive OEM requirement.
- Ensure and carry out forward design process and document quality according to V model to fulfil stringent automotive industrial ISO standard.
- Implement software programming to realize defined architecture & design.
- Behave independently as technology domain representative for internal and external customers.
Preferred Skills and Experience Requirement
- Strong capability in independent thinking, self-motivation and innovative thinking.
- Deep understanding of network layer components such as IPv4, IPv6, routing, forwarding, TCP/IP.
- Deep knowledge in applying C, C++, JAVA or other scripting for different embedded system development.
- 8 years' experience in the embedded system development, ARM processor, preferably in automotive industry.
- Knowledge of software development using embedded C, C++, C#
- Knowledge of OS, data structures and algorithms.
- Knowledge of streaming media protocol and AVB.
- Knowledge of Real-time operating systems (RTOS), Linux, Android Auto or QNX will be added advantage.
- Experience in developing time-critical functions in embedded systems.
- Proficiency with network monitoring protocols and tools.
- Knowledge of security engineering (building secure systems), Operating Systems and network security, common attack patterns and exploitation techniques.
- Knowledge of system security analysis techniques such as threat modelling, attack trees etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Automotive industrial protocols will be added advantage.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Information Security, Electronic, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.